recent blog posts
- Understanding the Signs and Symptoms of Preeclampsia
- How to Maintain Beautiful Hair as You Age (Courtesy of the Late, Great Whitney Houston)
- Tylenol or Advil? Not Created Equal for Pain Relief
- Celebrate Women's Health Month by Caring for Yourself
- Get Ready for Your Big, Bold, Passionate Summer
- Key Features of Possibly the Most Underserved and Underdiagnosed Disease: Do You Have It?
- The 10 Biggest Sunscreen Mistakes
- IRIS: A Delightful Documentary About Style Maven Iris Apfel
- The Importance of Scheduling a Well-Woman Visit Every Year
- As Important as the Numbers: The Stories Patients Tell
Wednesday, May 20th 2015
Pregnancy comes with many symptoms and side effects—morning sickness, exhaustion, cravings, mood swings, thicker hair and even sensitivity to smells. While these are generally normal, others may be cause for concern and even a sign of a pregnancy-related condition such as preeclampsia.
Monday, Dec 15th 2014
Wednesday, Nov 26th 2014
I always give thanks for the same things every year: family and friends. I’m still thankful for those things–of course!—but this year I’m inspired to give thanks for something I take for granted: my health.