recent blog posts
- Americans Are Eating Too Much of This and Not Enough of These
- Natural Remedies for Pain Management
- Country Music Star Raises Awareness for Colon Cancer
- Moms: Are You Guilty of "Sharenting"?
- Get Screened: For the Health of Your Colon
- Midlife Bloggers Find Ways to Connect
- Eggs Aren't Bad After All
- Cracking Knuckles, Popping Gum and Other Auditory Annoyances
- Love Blooms at The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
- Can Cutting Out Bread Products Help You Lose Weight?
Monday, Dec 15th 2014
Wednesday, Nov 26th 2014
I always give thanks for the same things every year: family and friends. I’m still thankful for those things–of course!—but this year I’m inspired to give thanks for something I take for granted: my health.
Wednesday, Sep 24th 2014
I knew my daughter was smart. Just not this smart. Turns out the average tot learns an average of two to five new words every day. And, according to a new study led by University of Missouri researcher Judith Goodman, we can encourage our children's language development further by altering our teaching methods as they grow.