recent blog posts
- Mother's Day: A History
- Menopause and Your Moods
- "Sleep Better" Program May Help You Do Just That
- Are You Protecting Your Eyes?
- Fashion Forecast for Spring 2015
- How Healthy Is Your City?
- What Does It Take to Be Happy?
- My Post-50 Yoga Journey: The First Step
- 5 Foods for Your Moods
- Enjoy Easter Eggs Without Getting Sick
Monday, Dec 15th 2014
Wednesday, Nov 26th 2014
I always give thanks for the same things every year: family and friends. I’m still thankful for those things–of course!—but this year I’m inspired to give thanks for something I take for granted: my health.
Wednesday, Sep 24th 2014
I knew my daughter was smart. Just not this smart. Turns out the average tot learns an average of two to five new words every day. And, according to a new study led by University of Missouri researcher Judith Goodman, we can encourage our children's language development further by altering our teaching methods as they grow.