What’s the best way to lower your chances of getting the flu? It’s as simple as washing your hands. Use warm water, lather up and scrub for about 30 seconds.
breaking health news
- Is Menopause Overlooked in U.S. Medical Schools?
- Depression May Boost Stroke Risk in Middle-Aged Women, Too
- Angelina Jolie Has Preventive Double Mastectomy
- Just How Might Exercise Lower Breast Cancer Risk?
- Only 1 in 5 Americans Gets Enough Exercise: CDC
- 'What's Bad for the Heart Also Bad for the Brain'
take the pledge
May is Better Hearing & Speech Month. Sign this pledge to get your hearing tested.
small steps to a healthier you
live and learn - this week's features
Are you confused about how to best take care of your little one’s teeth? Learn about basic guidelines and get ideas for making dental care fun.