Prep Time: 5 Min
Cook Time: 5 Min
Ready In: 10 Min
This makes a great side dish in no time for Thanksgiving, Christmas or any occasion!
- 1/2 pound of sliced mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, sliced very thin and cut in quarters
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can of peas or about 1 1/2 cups of frozen peas
- In a frying pan over medium heat, saute mushrooms and onions in butter and olive oil until tender. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- If using frozen peas, thaw first. About 1 minute before serving, place the peas in the mushroom mixture and onion and stir gently. Cover with a lid and remove from heat.