Prep Time: 15 Min
Cook Time: 45 Min
Ready In: 1 Hr
- 3 apples (such as Honeycrisp, unpeeled, cored and cut into 1-inch chunks)
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 lemon (juiced)
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup pistachios (unsalted, chopped)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine (melted)
1. Place rack in center of oven and preheat to 350º F.
2. Place sliced apples, raisins, and lemon juice in 8-by-8-inch pan or baking dish; toss.
3. In a bowl, mix remaining ingredients except melted butter.
4. Add melted butter and mix until texture is consistent. Sprinkle over apple-raisin mixture.
5. Bake uncovered 45-50 minutes or until apples are tender.
Amount per serving: Calories: 330; Total Fat: 10 g; Saturated Fat: 2 g; Trans Fat: 0 g; Cholesterol: 0 mg; Sodium: 60 mg; Carbohydrate: 60 g; Fiber: 7 g; Protein, 5 g.