Prep Time: 5 Min
Cook Time: 0
Ready In: 5 Min
The Greek yogurt and whipped cream topping elevate this to a tempting dessert—without all the sugar and calories found in most desserts.
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 cup low-fat frozen Greek yogurt
- Juice and zest of 1 orange
- 1/2 cup prepared low-calorie, fat-free whipped cream
- 1/2 cup peeled, unsalted pistachios, finely chopped
- Divide the strawberries evenly between 4 serving dishes and refrigerate.
- Just before serving, fold the frozen yogurt, orange juice and zest and whipped cream together in a medium bowl. Spoon evenly over the chilled strawberries, top with pistachios, and serve.
Per 3/4-cup serving: Choices/exchanges: 1/2 fat-free milk; 1 1/2 carbohydrate; 1 fat; calories 200 (from fat 70); fat 8.0 g (saturated 1.3 g, trans 0.0 g); cholesterol 8 mg; sodium 60 mg; potassium 480 mg; total carbohydrate 26 g (dietary fiber 3 g, sugars 17 g); protein 8 g; phosphorus 175 mg.