This super-simple cake makes a quick, healthy dessert that you can serve by itself or topped with fresh fruit.
Prep Time: 5 Min
Cook Time: 25 Min
Ready In: 30 Min
- 1 yogurt (save the yogurt tub!)
- 3 yogurt tubs of flour
- 2 yogurt tubs of sugar
- 1 yogurt tub of vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 heaping tablespoon baking powder
- In a large bowl, add the yogurt and flour and mix well.
- Then add the sugar, oil, eggs and baking powder. Mix everything well.
- Pour the batter into a cake mold and bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 25 minutes.