This simple and healthy dip tastes great on pita chips, whole-grain crackers or hearty bread.
Prep Time: 5 Min
Chill Time: 1 Hr
Ready In: 1 Hr 5 Min
- 1 (15-ounce) jar roasted red peppers*
- 1 small clove garlic, peeled
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- Drain peppers. Lay them flat and pat dry them. Remove any blackened skin.
- Add all ingredients to food processor and process until smooth.
- Place dip in serving dish. Chill for 1 hour.
*Note: If using fresh roasted red peppers, use approximately 3 peppers.
This recipe is courtesy of Gourmandize.com.