Prep Time: 5 Min
Ready In: 5 Min
- 1/2 pound fresh mozzarella, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 3 large vine-ripened tomatoes, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced, plus extra sprig for garnish
- Coarse salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1. Arrange alternating slices of mozzarella and tomatoes on a serving platter. Sprinkle fresh basil leaves over the slices. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Just before serving, drizzle the salad with the oil.