recent blog posts
- #TotalBodyThursday: Medicine Ball Squat and Press
- New Campaign Teaches Women to Love Their Stretch Marks
- The Shocking Cost of Raising a Child Born in 2013
- So You Think You Can't … Take Charge of Your Sex Life?
- Healthy End of Summer Food and Wine Pairings
- Refocusing on Writing My Memoir
- New Product Promises to Help Babies Sleep Through the Night
- #TotalBodyThursday: Donkey Kick Exercise
- 4 Back-To-School Things You're Forgetting to Do
- Who Needs Time to Think? We All Do
Thursday, Aug 21st 2014
In the past month I've lost nearly 5 pounds. Want to know my secret? I am constantly chasing my daughter Lena—who is almost 1!—around the house. Well, that plus a few other things …
How I keep active:
Tuesday, Aug 19th 2014
by Alyssa Rapp, Founder & CEO, Bottlenotes, Inc.
It seems hard to believe that summer is already drawing to a close. Nonetheless, there are still a few crucial warm-weather weekends that are ripe opportunities for summer entertaining and en plein air eating and drinking.
Thursday, Jul 31st 2014
It's easier to skip the gym if you're exercising solo, so I try and make gym dates with friends. I also find I get a better workout and push myself harder knowing someone else is sweating it out with me. Plus, I guess my competitive side kicks in a little.
Thursday, Jul 17th 2014
Tuesday, Jul 01st 2014
Great news: HealthyWomen is teaming with Boot Camp Hub to offer women a free Get Fit Challenge. The eight-week online training starts Monday, July 7, and continues for eight weeks, ending just before Labor Day. If you want to lose a few pounds or just feel fit and have more energy, watch HealthyWomen.org for more details.
Trust Me, It Works!