My father is a Vietnam War veteran. I've moved closer to him so we can do more things together, and I've noticed his health isn't as good as it was. I thought he was getting the health care he needs, but now I'm not so sure. He smokes a lot, and I'm worried about heart disease.
- Caregiving 101: What You Need to Know
- Living in the Sandwich Generation
- Scrapbooking for Caregivers
- Caregiving Through the Holidays: 7 Considerations for Families Coping With Alzheimer's or Dementia
- Keeping Busy: Planning Daily Activities With an Elder
- Elder Financial Abuse: How to Help Protect an Aging Loved One From Predators
- Caregiving During the Holidays: How to Deal With the Stress
- Caring for Someone With Dimentia or Alzheimer's Disease
- Knowing When It's Time: Six Signs an Elderly Person Needs Assisted Living Arrangements
- Assisted Living: What Are the Available Options?
- Caregiving: Don't Neglect Your Own Well-Being When Caring for an Elder