From Argentina, flavorful chimichurri sauce produces show-stopping results when paired with pork tenderloin.
Prep Time: 15 Min
Cook Time: 20 Min
Ready In: 35 Min
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 2 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh oregano or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Chimichurri Sauce
- Preheat a grill to medium heat. Rub the pork tenderloin thoroughly with olive oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper and oregano.
- Grill the pork for 12 to 15 minutes, turning occasionally, until it reaches 145°F on an instant-read thermometer.
- Let the pork rest on a cutting board for 5 minutes before cutting it into 1⁄2-inch-thick slices. Place the slices on a platter and spoon Chimichurri Sauce over the pork just before serving.
Amount per serving: Calories: 443; Total Fat: 34 g; Saturated Fat: 5 g; Trans Fat: 0 g; Cholesterol: 97 mg; Sodium: 865 mg; Carbohydrates: 6 g; Fiber: 1 g; Sugars: 0 g; Protein: 32 g.
Recipe courtesy of Living Without magazine's Best Gluten-Free Cookbook.