Similar to pesto, this powerhouse of flavor makes a tasty marinade or sauce for chicken, beef, pork or even pasta and eggs.
Prep Time: 10 Min
Ready In: 10 Min
Makes: 1 1/2 cups
- 1 cup packed chopped Italian flat-leaf parsley
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons shallots, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup sherry wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until used. This sauce will keep 5 to 7 days in the refrigerator.
Recipe courtesy of Living Without magazine’s Best Gluten-Free Cookbook.