Prep Time: 15 Min
Cook Time: 20 Min
Ready In: 35 Min
- 1 quart vegetable oil for frying
- 1 cup gluten free pancake mix (such as Arrowhead Mills®)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup crushed gluten free crackers (such as Glutino®)
- 1 lobster tail, shelled, cleaned, and chopped
- 1 tablespoon seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®)
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon garlic butter, melted
1. Heat oil in a large pot or deep fryer to 365°F (185°C).
2. Combine gluten free pancake mix, onions, celery, coconut, gluten free crackers, lobster meat, seafood seasoning, baking powder, salt, and ground black pepper in a bowl.
3. Combine eggs, evaporated milk, and butter in a separate bowl.
4. Stir egg mixture into dry mixture to form a batter.
5. Drop batter by rounded tablespoons into hot oil and fry until golden brown, about 3 minutes.
6. Remove and drain fritters on a rack.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 444 | Total Fat: 28.1g | Cholesterol: 107mg
Recipe courtesy of AllRecipes.com