Learn about our editorial policies
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Ready In: 25 minutes
- 4 chicken cutlets, cut into 1" fingers (approximately 2 fingers per cutlet)
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup pecans, glazed or toasted
- 1/4 cup panko flakes (Japanese-style bread crumbs)
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 skewers
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Slide each chicken finger onto a skewer.
- Dredge chicken skewer in flour.
- Brush honey onto chicken to fully coat.
- Finely chop pecans in food processor. Mix pecans, Panko flakes, pepper and salt on a plate, and dredge chicken skewers to coat.
- Grease a baking tray with cooking spray. Place skewers on tray and bake until chicken is golden, about 10 minutes.
- Serve with hot sauce, spicy mayo or other spice-infused dip for a sweet and spicy chicken treat.
Recipe adapted from Franci Cohen, personal trainer, certified nutritionist and exercise physiologist.
You might be interested in