Jaimie has been a journalist and writer for more than 25 years and has lived and worked all over the world. She began her career in Washington, DC, in the press office of the Clinton/Gore Presidential Transition and then went on to the DC bureau of the Sunday Times of London. From there, Jaimie moved to Johannesburg, where she reported for the Sunday Times of London, Newsweek and Independent News & Media — the largest local newspaper group in the country. She was also the founding editor of Africa Focus, a mining journal covering sub-Saharan Africa.
Jaimie’s work has appeared in a wide variety of publications including The Washington Post, The Boston Globe, Newsweek, Business Insider, New York Magazine, Marie Claire, Glamour and O, The Oprah Magazine.
Jaimie is the mother of two children and lives in New Hampshire. When she's not working, Jaimie enjoys taking long walks with her dog Bailey while listening to books.Full Bio
Learn about our editorial policies
This resource has been created with support from Pfizer.
- Clinically Speaking: Important Questions to Ask About Antimicrobial ... ›
- Why Antimicrobial Resistance Is a Threat We Need to Take ... ›
- Learn about the dangers of antimicrobial resistance (AMR ... ›
- How Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) Complicates Other Health ... ›
- Fast Facts: What You Need to Know About Antimicrobial Resistance ... ›