This makes a lovely lunch, with healthy fats like omega-3s in the shrimp and monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats in the avocado.
Prep Time:10 Min
Cook Time: 3 Min
Ready In: 13 Min
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 large prawns
- 3 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
- Cut the avocado in half, lengthwise, and remove the pit.
- Carefully scoop out all of the flesh and put aside. Cut it into small pieces.
- In a small bowl, mix the avocado pieces, lemon juice, oil, sour cream, salt and pepper.
- In a hot pan, heat the oil and cook the prawns for about 3 minutes, turning them halfway through. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill the avocado skins with the avocado and sour cream mixture. Top with the prawns and feta.
You might be interested in