Cook Time: 5 Min
Ready In: 10 Min
This whipped topping is perfect on strawberries Romanoff and any other dessert that needs a topping without a lot of sugar and calories.
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup fat-free powdered milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup ice water
- 1/2 teaspoon agave nectar
- In a small skillet, add the water; sprinkle gelatin on top.
- After the gelatin has soaked in, stir over low heat until clear; cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the milk, vanilla, ice water and agave nectar. Mix well.
- Add the gelatin mixture, and whip until fluffy with a wire whisk or electric beaters. Refrigerate the whipped cream until ready to use.
Per 2-tablespoon serving: Choices/exchanges: free food; calories 20 (from fat 0); fat 0.0 g (saturated 0.0 g, trans 0.0 g); cholesterol 0 mg; sodium 25 mg; potassium 75 mg; total carbohydrate 3 g (dietary fiber 0 g, sugars 3 g); protein 2 g; phosphorus 40 mg.