This gluten-free dessert uses almond flour and quinoa to create a cake texture without wheat flour.
Prep Time: 15 Min
Cook Time: 30 Min
Ready In: 45 Min
- 7 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 5 ounces ricotta cheese
- 6 eggs
- 3 ounces almond flour (or meal)
- 4 tablespoons cooked quinoa
- 4 ounces powdered sugar
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave, stirring occasionally.
- In a medium-size bowl, mix the melted chocolate into the ricotta.
- In a small bowl, gently mix eggs, using a whisk or fork. Add the eggs to the chocolate mixture, followed by the almond flour and the quinoa.
- Pour the batter into 4 small ramekins, custard cups or small cake molds. Bake in a preheated 350° F oven for 30 minutes.
- Let rest for a few minutes before removing from the molds. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve warm.
You might be interested in