This is a simple, refreshing dessert for any time of year. If you buy gluten-free quinoa, you can make this a gluten-free dessert, but check your package labels because not all quinoa products are gluten-free.
Prep Time: 10 Min
Cook Time: 20 Min
Chill Time: 2 Hrs
Ready In: 2 Hrs 30 Min
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 10 fluid ounces unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 mango
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberry coulis
- Wash the quinoa in cold water. Place in a pot with the coconut milk and sugar.
- Bring to a boil and then cover; reduce heat to low and cook for 15 minutes.
- Let cool. Line individual molds or a muffin tin with wax paper or parchment paper. Then divide the quinoa mix into the molds.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours to set.
- To serve, remove from the molds onto dessert plates. Thinly slice the mango and decorate each dessert with the mango, and then drizzle with the raspberry coulis.