This is easy to make and freezes well. Your little one will let you know that it tastes yummy, too!
Prep Time: 5 Min
Cook Time: 15 Min
Ready In: 20 Min
- 4 pears
- 4 potatoes
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Wash and peel the pears and potatoes. Dice the pears and potatoes.
- Place pears, potatoes and butter in a medium saucepan fitted with a fan steamer. Add a small amount of water to the bottom of the pan and steam, covered, on your stovetop until potatoes are tender, about 5-15 minutes, depending on type of potatoes and size of dice. Test to make sure they’re tender.
- Remove from heat and mix or blend until the texture is smooth.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Note: You can freeze puree in an ice cube tray for later use. After the cubes freeze, store in a freezer-safe container and remove one at a time, as needed.