Prep Time: 15 Min
Ready In: 15 Min
- Juice of 1 orange
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 (11-ounce) package mixed baby greens
- 12 fresh figs, halved
- 1/4 cup toasted pecans
- 4 ounces blue cheese, in pieces
- 1/2 cup raspberries
1. Whisk together juice, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper in salad bowl.
2. Add the greens and toss well.
3. Divide salad among 4 plates and top with figs, pecans, cheese and raspberries.
Recipe courtesy of Maria Zoitas, creator of the "Maria's Homemade" line of prepared foods sold at Westside Market NYC.