Ready In: 55 Min
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups cold, cooked white rice
- 1 (14 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped black olives
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
1. Make a seasoning by mixing together the basil, thyme, parsley, cilantro, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, and garlic powder in a bowl.
2. Gently mix together the rice, black beans, celery, olives, and green onions in a large bowl. Season the rice mixture with 1 teaspoon of the seasoning.
3. Make a dressing by whisking the vinegar and olive oil with the seasoning; allow to rest for 10 minutes. Pour the dressing over the rice mixture; stir to combine.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 185 | Total Fat: 8.8g | Cholesterol: 0mg
Recipe courtesy of AllRecipes.com