Chicken provides a range of nutrients and vitamins, such as protein, vitamin B and iron.
Prep Time: 5 Min
Marinate Time: 2 Hr
Cook Time: 10 Min
Ready In: 2 Hr 15 Min
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken cutlets
- Combine lemon juice, soy sauce, ginger and black pepper in large resealable plastic bag.
- Add chicken to bag, seal bag and then toss the bag several times to coat chicken.
- Marinate the chicken in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Heat grill pan on medium-high heat.
- Remove the chicken from bag, discarding marinade, and cook chicken 4-5 minutes per side.
- Serve with grilled or steamed vegetables.
Recipe courtesy of Maria Zoitas, creator of Maria’s Homemade line of prepared food, sold exclusively at Westside Market NYC.