Savor this summery salad year-round. Besides its visual appeal and delicious taste, it's loaded with nutrients, included healthy fats and lots of essential vitamins and minerals.
Prep Time: 20 Min
Ready In: 20 Min
- 2 small oranges
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 cucumber
- 1 cup canned crab meat
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Fresh parsley, chopped finely
- Fresh chives, chopped finely
- Salt and pepper
- Several rocket leaves (also called arugula)
- Peel the oranges and cut into quarters.
- Peel and slice the avocado and cucumber.
- Strain the crab and flake it with a fork.
- Mix the crab with the mayonnaise, adding fresh parsley, chives and salt and pepper, to taste.
- In a tall, wide glass, place the orange, avocado and cucumber. Top with the crab mixture.
- Garnish with the rocket leaves.