Spicy seasonings add some kick to these Brussels sprouts.
Prep Time: 10 Min
Cook Time: 15 Min
Ready In: 25 Min
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, washed and cut vertically
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons whole-grain deli mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400F°. In a medium-sized greased baking dish, place cut Brussels sprouts. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together all other ingredients until fully combined. Pour mustard mixture over Brussels sprouts and toss until fully covered.
- Cover baking dish with foil and bake for 10 minutes covered and then 5 minutes uncovered. Serve warm and fresh.