This alternative to guacamole adds lots of other vegetables and fiber for a healthier dip.
Prep Time: 10 Min
Ready In: 10 Min
- 2 cups canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 avocados, diced
- 2 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 5 ounces Italian dressing
- In a large bowl, place black beans, avocados, tomatoes, scallions, cilantro and red onion. Toss with Italian dressing.
- Chill, if desired, and serve with corn tortilla chips.
Recipe courtesy of Maria Zoitas, creator of “Maria’s Homemade” line of prepared food sold exclusively at Westside Market NYC.