This treat makes the perfect gift for vegan friend. Vegan chips can be found at many drugstores and grocery stores, as well as online.
Prep Time: 10 Min
Cook Time: 5 Min
Ready In: 15 Min
- 1 (10-ounce) bag of vegan chocolate chips, white, dark or milk chocolate
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Dried fruit and nuts of your choice
- Place a large sheet of wax paper on the counter.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, heat chocolate chips and oil, stirring until melted and smooth. If needed, add more coconut oil to achieve a smooth texture.
- Pour the melted chocolate mixture onto the wax paper and spread with a spoon. Add toppings of fruit and nuts, as desired. Let set until cool. Then break apart. Store in an airtight container in a cool place.
Note: Dried cranberries, pistachios and sunflower seeds make a good combination of toppings.