Radishes, soy sauce and mustard give this healthy salad an Asian-inspired flavor punch.
- 10 ounces beef rump steak
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, plus a dash for dressing
- 1 bunch of radishes
- 1 head of lettuce
- 1 bunch fresh mint
- 6 tablespoons grape seed oil
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- Sear the rump steak in a hot pan for 2 minutes on each side. Reduce heat to low and deglaze the pan with the soy sauce, stirring up browned bits from the bottom as you add the soy.
- Let steak rest for 5 minutes, then cut into thin slices.
- Wash the radishes, lettuce leaves and mint.
- Cut the radishes into thin slices. Tear the lettuce into bite-size pieces and cut the mint leaves into slivers.
- Prepare a salad dressing by mixing the grape seed oil with the mustard and a dash of soy sauce.
- Place the lettuce and mint leaves in 4 large, deep plates.
- Add the radishes and the beef, and then top with the dressing.
You might be interested in