Sweet and juicy ripe mangos provide the perfect balance for the savory ingredients in these Asian wraps. Dinner is ready in 30 minutes, or make ahead for a tasty portable lunch.
Prep Time: 30 Min
Cook Time: 0 Min
Ready In: 30 Min
- 2 ripe mangos, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 1/2 cups chopped roasted chicken breast
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Savoy or Napa cabbage
- 2 medium carrots, grated
- 1/3 cup fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons natural creamy peanut butter, unsalted
- 2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 4 (8-inch) whole-wheat tortillas
- Cut mangos, chicken, green onions, basil, red pepper, cabbage and carrots. Place in a large mixing bowl and toss until well mixed.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together cream cheese, peanut butter and soy sauce.
- To assemble: Lay out tortillas on a flat surface. On each tortilla, spread 1/4 of cream cheese mixture and top with mango, vegetable and chicken mix. Roll up tightly, tucking in ends of tortilla. Secure with toothpicks.
- To serve: Cut each wrap in half.
Note: If not serving immediately, refrigerate; keeps well overnight.
Amount per serving: Calories: 440; Total Fat: 12 g; Saturated Fat: 2.5 g; Carbohydrate: 57 g; Fiber: 9 g; Protein: 29 g; Sodium: 570 mg.
Recipe courtesy of "What's Cooking? USDA Mixing Bowl" and the Produce for Better Health Foundation.