Tired of plain old hummus? Try this at your next party!
Prep Time: 10 Min
Ready In: 10 Min
- 2 (15.5-ounce) cans of chickpeas
- 8 ounces artichoke hearts
- 1/2 pound baby spinach
- 3 ounces sesame tahini
- 3 ounces lemon juice
- 8 ounces extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- In a food processor, puree all the ingredients to make a thick mixture.
- Serve dish at room temperature with your favorite pita bread chips.
Recipe courtesy of Maria Zoitas, creator of “Maria’s Homemade” line of prepared food sold exclusively at Westside Market NYC.