Chilled Blueberry Soup
Prep Time: 10 Min
Cook Time: 0 Min
Ready In: 10 Min
This refreshing and beautiful quick, summer soup features a blend of blueberries, apple juice, and low-fat yogurt, garnished with mint leaves.
- 2 cups fresh blueberries (2 6-ounce containers)
- 1 cup 100% apple juice
- 1 1/2 cups plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Rinse blueberries and set aside a few for garnishing.
- Blend all ingredients in food processor or blender.
- Serve immediately or chill, if you want it colder.
- Garnish with mint leaves and blueberries, if desired.
Amount per serving: Carbohydrate: 28 g; Fiber: 2 g; Protein: 5 g; Sodium: 65 mg.