A great breakfast substitute, this smoothie is packed with protein and fiber to keep you satisfied until lunchtime. Plus it's got antioxidants and heart-healthy omega-3s to boost your health.
Prep Time: 5 Min
Sitting Time: 4 Hours
Ready In: 4 Hours 5 Min
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 3/4 cup skim milk (or milk substitute of your choosing)
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt (any flavor)
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup banana slices
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon honey or agave nectar
- Add the oats and chia seeds to the blender and blend until they have a floury texture.
- Add the milk and juice to the blender, stir using a spoon, then add the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Let it sit overnight or for at least 4 hours in the refrigerator. Shake before drinking.
Amount per serving: Calories: 320