You can serve this omelet with a thin slice of ham or prosciutto and fresh fruit on the side for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- 1 small bunch asparagus
- Drizzle of olive oil
- 4 large eggs
- Salt and pepper
- Snap off or trim the dry ends of the asparagus stems and discard. Cut the remaining spears into 3-inch pieces.
- In a medium-sized pot filled with boiling, salted water, boil the asparagus for 3 minutes. Strain the asparagus.
- Heat a pan with a drizzle of olive oil, and then sauté the asparagus for 2 minutes.
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs with the salt and pepper using a fork.
- Pour the eggs on top of the asparagus and let cook until the omelet is set. Flip halfway through to cook both sides.
You might be interested in