Prep Time: 10 Min
Cook Time: 10 Min
Ready In: 20 Min
This simple tilapia recipe packs a lot of good flavors into the fish, along with the healthy omega-3s found in seafood.
- 1/4 cup best-quality olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1 teaspoon fresh-ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 4 tilapia filets, thawed
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic and seasonings.
- Dip each filet into the seasoning and place it on the baking sheet.
- Pour any remaining seasoning oil over the filets on the sheet and place the baking sheet in the oven. Bake for 10 minutes.
You might be interested in