This article has been archived. We will no longer be updating it. For our most up-to-date information, please visit our hpv information here.
- What is the human papillomavirus (HPV)?
- What cervical cancer screening tests do I need at this exam?
- [If you are 21 to 29 years of age] If my Pap test results are not normal, will you do an HPV test?
- If I have an abnormal Pap test, does this mean I have HPV?
- [If you are 30 or older] Are you doing both an HPV test and a Pap test together?
- Will the HPV test tell me if I have the two most high-risk types of HPV—HPV 16 or 18?
- What happens next if my HPV test shows that I have HPV?
- I want to know my test results, even if everything comes back fine. How can I get the results?
- Since I no longer need annual Pap tests, what tests will you do during my annual visit?
- Can I get the HPV vaccine?