These muffins are perfect for a fall day. Try them for breakfast or a snack.
Prep Time: 10 Min
Cook Time: 25 Min
Ready In: 35 Min
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2/3 cup almond powder
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil or melted butter
- Handful of golden raisins/sultanas
- 1 small plain yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups of pumpkin puree
- 2 cups flour
- 1 heaping tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- Powdered sugar to decorate
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs with the brown and white sugar and then add the maple syrup.
- Add the almond powder, oil and raisins.
- Add the yogurt and the pumpkin, and mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Slowly fold in the flour, baking powder, baking soda and pinch of salt.
- Preheat oven to 395°F. Butter a muffin tray and pour the batter into the molds.
- Reduce the temperature to 350°F, then put the muffins in the oven to bake for 20-25 minutes (or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean).
- Once cooked, let cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar.