Burrito Bowl Recipe
- ~2 Cups Corn Pico de Gallo
- 1/3 Cup cooked cilantro lime brown rice
- 1/2-3/4 Cup cooked and seasoned black beans
- 1/2 small avocado
- sprinkle of shredded cheese
Vietnamese Shrimp Springrolls
Serving size 4
- 1 pound shrimp peeled and deveined
- 8-10 rice paper
- One head of lettuce
- 3-4 persian cucumbers
- A handful of cilantro
- 4 cups of bean sprouts
For peanut dipping sauce:
- 2 tbsp hoisin
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2-4 tbsp of milk depending on how thick you want the sauce
- Boil shrimp and place in an ice bath.
- Quickly dip rice paper in cold water and lay down on a flat surface while still firm.
- Place some lettuce, sliced cucumber, cilantro, bean sprouts and cooked shrimp.
- Once rice paper softens, roll from bottom to top and tuck in both ends.
You might be interested in