Thank you for taking the #YesYouScan pledge! By simply adding your name to the hundreds of others committed to optimal bone health, you are raising awareness of the importance of preventive screenings!
And don’t worry — we won't be following up with you and will just take your word for it!
Your personal information will not be shared.
- Post on Social! We’ve prepared posts for Twitter, Facebook and Instagram that you can simply copy and paste to share on your social channels. You can even download our three images to use in the posts as well:
- Images for Download
- I’m pledging to get my DXA scan to better understand my risk of #osteoporosis. Share this post to encourage your loved ones to get a DXA scan too! #YesYouScan
- The bad news: Osteoporosis is often called the silent disease because you can’t feel your bones getting weaker. The good news: A DXA scan helps you assess your risk of this disease. #YesYouScan www.healthywomen.org/yesyouscan
- I’m pledging to take control of my health and prevent #osteoporosis, starting with a DXA scan. RT if you’re with me. #YesYouScan
- #DYK osteoporosis can lead to more hospitalizations and greater #healthcare costs than heart attack, stroke or breast cancer combined? Pledge to get a DXA scan and better understand your risk. www.healthywomen.org/yesyouscan
- I’m getting a DXA scan to better understand my risk of osteoporosis, a disease that impacts 54 million Americans. Ready to take control of your bone health? #YesYouScan! Add to your story if you’re with me.
- I have the power to understand my bone health and assess my risk for #osteoporosis. So can you! It starts with a DXA scan. #YesYouScan take control of your bone health. Learn how: www.healthywomen.org/yesyouscan
You might be interested in