HealthyWomen, a convener with the COVID-19 Vaccine Education and Equity Project (CVEEP), was proud to be a part of the recent webinar focusing on COVID-19 vaccine considerations for the back-to-school season. With children 12 years of age and older eligible for COVID-19 vaccinations and families gearing up for the start of a new school season, CVEEP put together a webinar to answer common questions about the vaccine and provide parents with the information they need to include vaccination as part of their school-ready checklist.
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, Director of the National Institutes of Health's National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and Chief Medical Advisor on COVID-19 to the president
- Dr. Peter Marks, Director of the Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (CBER) at the U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Dr. Lee Savio Beers, President of the American Academy of Pediatrics, Professor of Pediatrics and Medical Director for Community Health and Advocacy at Children's National Hospital
- Linda Mendonca, DNP, RN, PHNA-BC, NCSN, FNASN, President of the National Association of School Nurses
- Karyne Jones, President and Chief Executive Officer of the National Caucus and Center on Black Aging, Inc. and Co-Convener of the COVID-19 Vaccine Education Equity Project
- Sue Peschin, President and CEO of Alliance for Aging Research and Co-Convener of the COVID-19 Vaccine Education Equity Project