Chicken Cutlets With Broccoli Rabe & Mozzarella
Dec 10, 2012Your Wellness
The editorial team and staff of HealthyWomen.Full Bio
Learn about our editorial policies
Prep Time: 15 Min
Cook Time: 10 Min
Ready In: 25 Min
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Heat olive oil in a large skillet. Sauté garlic until golden, then discard.
3. Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper on each side.
4. Dip chicken into beaten egg and then coat with breadcrumbs.
5. Place chicken in skillet and cook until brown on both sides, about 5 minutes.
6. Arrange chicken on four plates and top with mozzarella and broccoli rabe.
7. Garnish with tomato slivers and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Maria Zoitas, creator of the "Maria's Homemade" line of prepared foods sold at Westside Market NYC.