Prep Time: 10 min
Ready In: 10 min
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 cup fresh, packed basil
- 1/4 cup toasted walnuts
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup minced Italian parsley
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Goat cheese (spreadable) or cream cheese
- 24 toasted baguette rounds or crackers
- Capers for garnish, if desired
1. Pulse garlic in food processor until finely diced. Add cranberries, basil, walnuts and red pepper flakes. Pulse until blended but still chunky.
2. Place mixture in medium bowl. Stir in parmesan cheese, parsley and oil until fully combined.
3. Spread 1 teaspoon goat cheese or cream cheese over cracker/baguette and top with 1 tablespoon of the cranberry pesto mixture.
4. Garnish with capers if desired.
This recipe is courtesy of the Cranberry Marketing Committee. For more great recipes, visit www.USCranberries.com.