recent blog posts
- Mother's Day: A History
- Menopause and Your Moods
- "Sleep Better" Program May Help You Do Just That
- Are You Protecting Your Eyes?
- Fashion Forecast for Spring 2015
- How Healthy Is Your City?
- What Does It Take to Be Happy?
- My Post-50 Yoga Journey: The First Step
- 5 Foods for Your Moods
- Enjoy Easter Eggs Without Getting Sick
Wednesday, Mar 23rd 2011
How-To Video: Postpartum Exercises to Get Your Pre-Baby Body Back
As a new mom it's nearly impossible to find time to exercise. And, even if I could find the time, who would watch my little guy for me? Since I would love to get my pre-baby body back, Gideon and I enjoyed a little Mommy & Me workout with the help and guidance of Leslie McNabb, HealthyWomen.org's Fitness Expert. What's really great about these exercises is that you can do them at home alone or with your little one.