recent blog posts
- 5 Easy Ways to Have Your Healthiest Summer Ever
- Flip-Flops Are Bad for Politicians—and for Your Feet
- My Post-50 Yoga Journey: Time to Celebrate Accomplishments
- 4 Mommy-and-Me Total Body Workouts
- Do You Have Computer Vision Syndrome?
- A Fabulous Day of Fashion at the Met Costume Exhibit
- Bobbi Brown's Makeup Tips
- 70Candles! Authors Share Advice on Positive Aging
- 5 Tips for Gentle Weaning Success
- When to Seek Medical Help for an Eye Problem
Wednesday, Mar 23rd 2011
How-To Video: Postpartum Exercises to Get Your Pre-Baby Body Back
As a new mom it's nearly impossible to find time to exercise. And, even if I could find the time, who would watch my little guy for me? Since I would love to get my pre-baby body back, Gideon and I enjoyed a little Mommy & Me workout with the help and guidance of Leslie McNabb, HealthyWomen.org's Fitness Expert. What's really great about these exercises is that you can do them at home alone or with your little one.