recent blog posts
- My Travels to Portugal: Falling in Love With Lisbon
- Genetic Testing: Getting the Results
- THIS Is Why Breastfeeding Is So Important
- Help Put an End to Fat-Shaming
- Spare That Tire: The Truth About Middle-Age Belly Fat
- My Portuguese Cruise: Starting in Lisbon
- 5 Easy (and Free!) Ways to Be Happier
- Sporty Teen Girls Likely to Live Longer—So Keep Them Active
- Should You Go to a Retail Health Clinic?
- The Brilliance of Women Inspiring Women at BlogHer15
Wednesday, Mar 23rd 2011
How-To Video: Postpartum Exercises to Get Your Pre-Baby Body Back
As a new mom it's nearly impossible to find time to exercise. And, even if I could find the time, who would watch my little guy for me? Since I would love to get my pre-baby body back, Gideon and I enjoyed a little Mommy & Me workout with the help and guidance of Leslie McNabb, HealthyWomen.org's Fitness Expert. What's really great about these exercises is that you can do them at home alone or with your little one.