recent blog posts
- Is Your Everyday Life Setting You Up for Pain?
- My Foodie Favorites at the 2016 Fancy Food Show
- Staying Cool When You're on the Road
- Benefits of Being a Woman of "The Perfect Age"
- Tanning Without the Sun
- The Importance of a Strong Core
- Stylish and Safe Ways to Protect Skin From the Sun
- 5 More Easy Ways to Have Your Healthiest Summer Ever
- 5 Easy Ways to Have Your Healthiest Summer Ever
- Flip-Flops Are Bad for Politicians—and for Your Feet
Wednesday, Mar 23rd 2011
How-To Video: Postpartum Exercises to Get Your Pre-Baby Body Back
As a new mom it's nearly impossible to find time to exercise. And, even if I could find the time, who would watch my little guy for me? Since I would love to get my pre-baby body back, Gideon and I enjoyed a little Mommy & Me workout with the help and guidance of Leslie McNabb, HealthyWomen.org's Fitness Expert. What's really great about these exercises is that you can do them at home alone or with your little one.