recent blog posts
- So You Think You Can't … Keep Your Bones Strong?
- Get the Hottest Trends in Home Décor
- #TotalBodyThursday: Bosu Ball Push-up
- Get Ready to Laugh: If Toddlers Were on Facebook
- Healthy Attitude, Healthy Aging
- Medical Mysteries Solved With Crowdsourcing
- A Simple Secret to Stress Relief: Just Breathe
- #TotalBodyThursday: Medicine Ball Squat and Press
- New Campaign Teaches Women to Love Their Stretch Marks
- The Shocking Cost of Raising a Child Born in 2013
Wednesday, Mar 23rd 2011
How To Video: Postpartum Exercises to Get Your Pre-Baby Body Back
As a new mom it's nearly impossible to find time to exercise. And, even if I could find the time, who would watch my little guy for me? Since I would love to get my pre-baby body back, Gideon and I enjoyed a little Mommy & Me workout with the help and guidance of Leslie McNabb, HealthyWomen.org's Fitness Expert. What's really great about these exercises is that you can do them at home alone or with your little one.