recent blog posts
- Americans Are Eating Too Much of This and Not Enough of These
- Natural Remedies for Pain Management
- Country Music Star Raises Awareness for Colon Cancer
- Moms: Are You Guilty of "Sharenting"?
- Get Screened: For the Health of Your Colon
- Midlife Bloggers Find Ways to Connect
- Eggs Aren't Bad After All
- Cracking Knuckles, Popping Gum and Other Auditory Annoyances
- Love Blooms at The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
- Can Cutting Out Bread Products Help You Lose Weight?
Wednesday, Mar 23rd 2011
How-To Video: Postpartum Exercises to Get Your Pre-Baby Body Back
As a new mom it's nearly impossible to find time to exercise. And, even if I could find the time, who would watch my little guy for me? Since I would love to get my pre-baby body back, Gideon and I enjoyed a little Mommy & Me workout with the help and guidance of Leslie McNabb, HealthyWomen.org's Fitness Expert. What's really great about these exercises is that you can do them at home alone or with your little one.