recent blog posts
- Beauty Question: Help for Dry Skin?
- The Boom in Boomer Hip Replacements
- A Remarkable Story About “Woman in Gold”
- My Foodie Feast at the Fabulous Fancy Food Show
- Why I'm Not Giving Up My Skinny Jeans
- 7 Important Flossing Facts
- Shaving Face: The Truth About Facial Hair
- Conference on Aging: An Event Worth Watching
- My Reinvention After 50: Featured on Interprize Blog
- Summertime Brings Warmer Weather—and Body Image Worries
Wednesday, Mar 23rd 2011
How-To Video: Postpartum Exercises to Get Your Pre-Baby Body Back
As a new mom it's nearly impossible to find time to exercise. And, even if I could find the time, who would watch my little guy for me? Since I would love to get my pre-baby body back, Gideon and I enjoyed a little Mommy & Me workout with the help and guidance of Leslie McNabb, HealthyWomen.org's Fitness Expert. What's really great about these exercises is that you can do them at home alone or with your little one.