recent blog posts
- Your Wardrobe Essentials Shopping List
- Yoga, Anyone? Or Maybe, Everyone?
- Is There Sugar Hiding in Your Food?
- How to Prevent a Fall
- Closet Cleaning 101
- Travel Show Gets Those Travel Juices Flowing
- Is That Broccoli on Your Kid's Lunch Tray?
- Sugar, Salt and the New Dietary Guidelines: Dietitians and Nutritionist Weigh In
- Do You Know the Symptoms of Retinal Detachment?
- Lose Weight With Peanuts
Wednesday, Mar 23rd 2011
How-To Video: Postpartum Exercises to Get Your Pre-Baby Body Back
As a new mom it's nearly impossible to find time to exercise. And, even if I could find the time, who would watch my little guy for me? Since I would love to get my pre-baby body back, Gideon and I enjoyed a little Mommy & Me workout with the help and guidance of Leslie McNabb, HealthyWomen.org's Fitness Expert. What's really great about these exercises is that you can do them at home alone or with your little one.