recent blog posts
- Moving Past Our Fears
- A SoulCycle Experience
- #TotalBodyThursday: Triceps Kickback
- Q&A With a Bladder
- The Surprising Way You Can Get the Flu
- Are Boomer Guys Really Different From Boomer Girls? Yep!
- #TotalBodyThursday: Dumbbell Lunge to Overhead Press
- Can You Prevent Breast Cancer?
- Drying Up in Menopause
- Celebrate Pasta—the Healthy Way!
Wednesday, Mar 23rd 2011
How To Video: Postpartum Exercises to Get Your Pre-Baby Body Back
As a new mom it's nearly impossible to find time to exercise. And, even if I could find the time, who would watch my little guy for me? Since I would love to get my pre-baby body back, Gideon and I enjoyed a little Mommy & Me workout with the help and guidance of Leslie McNabb, HealthyWomen.org's Fitness Expert. What's really great about these exercises is that you can do them at home alone or with your little one.