Holidays + Finances Don't Have To = Stress!
HealthyWomen & Savvy Ladies for a discussion on financial health and overall wellness during the holidays.
This Holiday Season Put Your Mental Health on the A-List
From family dynamics to holiday stress, to dealing with loss and an ongoing pandemic, there are many reasons why this season requires us — as women — to be especially mindful of our mental health and wellbeing.
Join HealthyWomen CEO Beth Battaglino, RN-C, and Women’s Health Advisory Council member Dr. Rena Ferguson for a spirited discussion on prioritizing your mental health during “the most wonderful time of the year”.
- Healthy Habits for the Holidays ›
- How to Get Through the Holidays When Dealing with Grief ›
- 3 Ways to Sidestep Stress at the Holidays ›
- Protecting Your Mental Health During the Holidays ›
- Unwrapping Depression for the Holidays ›