Please join us each Wednesday in October at 1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT for a series of interactive webinars discussing menopause with our exciting lineup of panelists. Bring your questions and prepare for a lively discussion with the experts!
- Wednesday, Oct. 7: The realities of perimenopause and menopause: what it really means for women
- Wednesday, Oct. 14: Sleep, brain fog and mental health: how menopause affects your brain and what women can do
- Wednesday, Oct. 21: Hot flashes? Night sweats? Vaginal dryness? Weight gain? Hormonal and non-hormonal methods to manage your symptoms and take care of your body
- Wednesday, Oct. 28: Managing our pelvic health as we age
Two bonus sessions added!
- November 4th: Disease risk and menopause: What you need to know to keep your whole body healthy
- November 18th: The SEX talk: Is it possible to have an exciting sex life when we hit menopause? (Hint: the answer is YES!)
To register, click here for one or more of the sessions. Tickets are limited, so please register now to guarantee a spot.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com
Thank you to our sponsor, Astellas.