Are you interested in joining the HealthyWomen team? Please review the job postings below, and check back for any updates.
- Responsible for day-to-day look and feel of HealthyWomen.org, evaluation of content, graphic presentation and functionality
- Manage work-flow of writers, developers, freelancers and vendor relationships, including budgeting for work and invoicing
- Schedule content production, process and development
- Identify key content needs for expansion on the site
- Edit and write copy as needed (features, quizzes, newsletters, promo copy and more)
- Develop an editorial calendar and approve all editorial outlines for projects
- Working with Executive Producer and Web/Ed Team to oversee creation and maintenance of new features, channels, interactive tools, micro sites and other digital products
- Work with the Executive Producer and Web/Ed Team to continue analyzing site metrics to enhance user experience, grow audience, and generate revenue and send stat reports following campaigns
- Manage new online projects and initiatives to meet business goals; may include developing wireframes
- Guide regular edit calls and web team workflow
- Provide input for new grant proposals and planning stage materials
- Manage the blogs, including press connections and event coverage
- Identify and implement new ways to market the content on the site, and improve searchability
- Improve Meta information throughout the site
- Work with Executive Producer to develop a strategic plan for social media channels, including integration of new technologies and contests
- Working closely with the Executive Producer to continue developing content and outreach strategies to foster engagement within community and all social media platforms.
- Contributes to HW Community on a regular basis
- Works with Managing Editor, Program Manager on content development of all programs which includes:
- Planning calls with client to establish the direction and specifics of campaigns and mutually beneficial messaging and outcomes
- Assigning freelancers to create content
- Work with Program Manager on review and timelines for all programs
- Safeguarding the content to remain factually accurate and women-friendly (work with managing editor to insure accuracy and consistency)
- Working with web producer to create mock-ups and post online content
- Works with Executive Producer to draft and post promotional and added value content for internal and external channels
- Ensure that printed products are developed in a timely manner and printed promotional materials are distributed appropriately
- Works with Communications and Creative Directors to complete stat reports on all programs.
Compensation and Benefits
Salary commensurate with experience. Actual salary will depend on qualifications and anticipated contribution to the organization.
No phone calls please. Any interested candidates please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.