Are you interested in joining the HealthyWomen team? Please review the job postings below, and check back for any updates.
The Web Producer is responsible for keeping the HealthyWomen website current with daily fresh content and general maintenance.
Specific duties include:
- Using Drupal CMS, update all areas of the website and post new articles and blog posts
- Modify images with image software such as Photoshop
- Put together and send e-newsletters through MailChimp software
- Create statistics reports for HW site, newsletters and campaigns with Google Analytics as well as taking screenshots for campaigns
- Upload advertising banners using AdButler software
- Post new content monthly to ShareCare.com
- Create campaign mock-ups/screenshots using our drupal cms beta site
- Create surveys/polls/contest entry forms as needed with SnapApp software and SurveyMonkey software
This position is available starting in October as short-term, 20 hrs/week, work from home.
Please send cover letter and resume to Vera Sizensky.