Watch the video of our recent webinar, Health Is Infrastructure, Too: The Impact on Women's Health Care." The event focused on how the Biden administration's American Jobs Plan and American Families Plan affect women's health care.
- Arika L. Pierce, J.D.; Founder, The Millennial Boardroom
- Catherine Oakar, White House Domestic Policy Council
- Megan Herber, MPH, Director, Faegre Drinker
- Susan Zook, CEO, Mason Street Consulting
- Dorianne Mason, J.D., Director of Health Equity, National Women's Law Center
- Sue Peschin, MHS, President & CEO, Alliance for Aging Research
Thank you to our Corporate Advisory Council member organizations — AbbVie Inc., Amgen, Astellas, Covis Pharma, Eli Lilly, Esperion, Hologic, Myovant Sciences, Novo Nordisk, Pfizer and PhRMA.
Arika Pierce (Moderator)
Founder, The Millennial Boardroom
White House Domestic Policy Council
Megan Herber, MPH
Director, Faegre Drinker
Susan Zook, CEO
Mason Street Consulting
Dorianne Mason, J.D.
Director of Health Equity, National Women's Law Center
Sue Peschin, MHS
President & CEO, Alliance for Aging Research