This briefing educates Congressional staff and others on the negative consequences of weight stigma in the U.S. and ways the organization is tackling this issue through their Reclaim Your Wellness campaign in partnership with the Black Women's Health Imperative.
- Lesli Foster, Evening News Anchor WUSA 9
- Dr. A. Janet Tomiyama, Associate Professor, Department of Psychology at UCLA
- Dr. Natasha L. Burke PhD., Associate Assistant Professor, Department of Psychology at Fordham University
- Patty Nece, J.D., Chair, Obesity Action Coalition
- Dr. Nina Crowley, Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery Program Coordinator, Medical University of South Carolina
This program was created with support from Novo Nordisk