The editorial team and staff of HealthyWomen.Full Bio
Learn about our editorial policies
Ask your doctor to evaluate any of these warning signs
(HealthDay News) -- Fibromyalgia is characterized by body aches and pains, and "tender points" that are painful to the touch.
The womenshealth.gov website mentions these other typical symptoms of fibromyalgia:
- Having difficulty sleeping.
- Feeling stiff in the morning.
- Having frequent headaches.
- Feeling sensitive to temperature, bright lights or loud sounds.
- Having pain during menstruation.
- Having a tingling sensation or numbness in the feet and hands.
- Having trouble with memory and cognitive thinking.
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
You might be interested in