HealthyWomen Audience Development Manager
HealthyWomen, the nation's leading independent health information source for women, is looking to a hire its next Audience Development Manager to help us expand our reach to women 35+ years. This role will help us reach more women on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest to grow our uplifting online community that aims to inform and empower women to take charge of their own health.
As a key member of HealthyWomen's Digital Team, you will be responsible for growing a captive audience primarily via the organization's social media channels and newsletters. In this role, you will be responsible for the multi-channel content creation (creativity to make graphics and videos is a must!) and execution of HealthyWomen's organic and paid social media strategy; newsletter strategy; managing & growing HealthyWomen's Brand Ambassador network (influencers); and implementing social posts from our partner organizations.
The ideal candidate has 3-5 years of experience in digital storytelling across social channels and newsletters; is skilled in content creation (graphics and video); knowledgeable about the latest social media skills; passionate about telling an inspiring, engaging brand story; is a problem-solver who is willing test and find what works; knowledgeable and interested in women's health and wellness; has excellent communication skills (both written and verbal); and is independent and able to work on a remote team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Produce daily posts for social media accounts, including Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Engage with users
- Create shareable visual social media graphics
- Create shareable videos for social media
- Track social media analytics and report on metrics to senior leadership
- Provide guidance on social media best practices to our sponsors & partners
- Research social influencers in our target demographic
- Research trending conversations in women's health and wellness on social media
- 3-5 years of social media marketing experience for a brand
- Experience with using popular social media platforms & social media management platform (we use Sprout Social)
- Photoshop or Canva design experience to create social media graphics
- Video producing and editing
- Interest in women's health and wellness
- A keen eye for selecting viral content
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure while maintaining attention to detail
- Experience tracking social media analytics and reporting on it
- Occasional in-person travel to meetings or events
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
This position is full-time, remote, and offers flexibility.