recent blog posts
- My Foodie Favorites at the 2016 Fancy Food Show
- Staying Cool When You're on the Road
- Benefits of Being a Woman of "The Perfect Age"
- Tanning Without the Sun
- The Importance of a Strong Core
- Stylish and Safe Ways to Protect Skin From the Sun
- 5 More Easy Ways to Have Your Healthiest Summer Ever
- 5 Easy Ways to Have Your Healthiest Summer Ever
- Flip-Flops Are Bad for Politicians—and for Your Feet
- My Post-50 Yoga Journey: Time to Celebrate Accomplishments
Monday, Sep 28th 2015
It was the last two days of our river cruise on the Douro in Portugal.*
Tuesday, Sep 22nd 2015
I know. It's NOT the new year—but I can't help it. September feels like it might as well be.
And you know what happens over the summer. We get complacent. Lazy, even. The long days stretch out and all we want to do is luxuriate in the extra light and lounge as if we're lying on the beach (even if we're not).
Tuesday, Sep 15th 2015
Now that the summer is coming to a close, many of us feel that it's time for a fresh start, a feeling that is sometimes reserved for the beginning of the new year.
If you're among the many who are ready to get back on track with your health, or if the lazy days of summer have kept you from staying current with the latest health news, here are some recent happenings:
1. How Low Can You Go?
Wednesday, Sep 09th 2015
You can be sexy at any age.
I'm happy to be presenting during The Three Tomatoes & Glow Beauty Magazine's event, "Does Sexy Have an Expiration Date?" Feeling and looking beautiful as you age is not only possible but important. Here are the details. Please join me!
Tuesday, Sep 08th 2015
Remember going back to school as a child and being asked to write, "What I Did on My Summer Vacation?" As a child who loved to write more than talk, I always looked forward to that particular assignment and the opportunity to express myself on paper.
Tuesday, Sep 01st 2015
As we get older, our slowing metabolisms can make it harder and harder to stay thin. But the one thing that seems to get thinner without much effort is something we wish didn't: our hair.
Ironic, isn't it?